Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fsuk-manchester Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10

From: m3shrom
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fsuk-manchester Digest, Vol 62, Issue 10
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:23:05 +0100

On 21/08/12 19:15, Anna Morris wrote:
> Hi, I have reposted this on the FSFE Manchester list too - sounds good :)

Thanks Anna,

Much appreciated. I think it would be great to get at least a couple of
people there from each group to work out what is a good thing to do with
an ORG group, like how many times to meet up and what kind of meetings
to have. It could maybe work better as a once every 2-3 months thing as
I know that it can be a lot of work to keep convening monthly meetings
with speakers.

nice once
Mick