Re: [Fsuk-manchester] MFS logo

From: Bob Ham
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] MFS logo
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:02:06 +0100

On Thu, 2012-08-09 at 21:10 +0100, Bob Ham wrote:

> The MFS logo can be seen on Madlab's pages

> However, this is quite a low resolution bitmap.  I'm wondering if
> anybody has either a vector graphics version or a higher resolution
> bitmap?

As a postscript to this, I found that the logo appears to be a hacked up
version of an image file, jhe061.gif, that was included with Debian's
packages for Apache version 1.3:

  http://www.openoffice.pl/icons/jhe061.gif

As this is a bitmap format, I took it upon myself to vectorificate the
image using Inkscape.  I've uploaded it to the wiki for future use:

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/File:Manchester-Free-Software-GNU-and-Penguin.svg

--
Bob Ham <address@hidden>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }