[Fsuk-manchester] help put free software on the 38 degrees map....

From: Anna Morris
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] help put free software on the 38 degrees map....
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:09:14 +0100

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/s/what-campaign-next-july-2012-1page#petition

for those of us who are on the 38 degrees train, they are having their annual "what issues should we focus on next" vote - there is a box on the form for which campaign should we do right now, and I put "all elected bodies should use free software and open standards"

thought maybe if we all wrote it and got everyone to write it, we could make a noise?

Pass it on folks!! : )

Love to all

Anna

--