[Fsuk-manchester] Open Source Tools for Communications toolkits

From: Mick Fuzz
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Open Source Tools for Communications toolkits
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:45:25 +0100

Hi there, I'm doing some work for Tactical Tech researching if the tools
that they included in Message in a Box and Mobiles in a box are still
relevant and if there are other ones that should be researched.

To see all the tools mentioned in a big list, they are in messages
http://messageinabox.tacticaltech.org/toolist and mobiles:
http://mobiles.tacticaltech.org/lookattools.

I'm on the case with the existing tools but it would be great to get in
put on some of the newer tools out there that are useful. A lot has
changed since 2008!
For the new tools, the user level has to be not-advanced and there
should ideally be good documentation.

Just email me back or the list if you think that everyone would be
interested.

nice one
Mick