Re: [Fsuk-manchester] meeting?

From: Anna Morris
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] meeting?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 22:32:25 +0100

yep, will do - good news! thanks bob!

I rang up today to get an update on mikes situation, and it sounds really serious. I get the impression he is very lucky to be alive. If mfs is going to keep on meeting as an active group for the coming months then i suppose many more jobs will need to be done... the following have occurred to me so far..

1) Is there a volunteer manage the list etc, or if you are allready doing this can you just shout out to say so. not sure who is an admin on this list

2) Anyone up for doing some organization and things? for example, can someone liaise with bob on promoting his talk, updating the wiki accordingly.

3) also, is anyone interested in being the contact for madlab?

mfs has being going for a long time i think, it would be a shame for things to grind to a holt.

best

anna

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Bob Ham <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 15:09 +0100, Anna Morris wrote:

> Madlab are asking me what is happening with the mfs
> meeting on the 17th at which mike was planning to do a talk. Please can the
> MFS members discuss this and make a decision?

I'll volunteer to give a talk, unless someone else wants to? :-)

Anna, could you please tell them we will be meeting as per usual?

Cheers,

Bob

--
Bob Ham <address@hidden>