[Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG meeting - Saturday 23rd June 2012

From: Bob Ham
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG meeting - Saturday 23rd June 2012
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:16:50 +0100

On Saturday, 23rd June 2012, the Liverpool Linux User Group¹ will be
meeting.  This is a Saturday meeting so there's no talk.

We will meet at The Shipping Forecast² on Slater Street³ at 12.30pm.
As always, a fluffy Tux penguin toy will be on display because it's
cute and cool, and joining it now will be an even cuter GNU toy :-)

Parking is available in a car park opposite the Zanzibar Club on Seel
Street, just around the corner.  In case you need it, my mobile number
is 0783 034 5001.

Cheers,

Bob

PS, Our very own Dan Lynch will be playing a gig with his band 20lb
Sounds at the Zanzibar Club later Saturday evening⁴.  Some of us may
stay on and migrate to the gig.

¹ http://liv.lug.org.uk/
² http://www.theshippingforecastliverpool.com/
³ http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.402496&lon=-2.979353&zoom=18http://www.thezanzibarclub.com/page2.html