[Fsuk-manchester] Follow-up: Reminder: MFS May 2012 meeting - Saturday,

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Follow-up: Reminder: MFS May 2012 meeting - Saturday, 12th May 2012 at 14:00.
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 07:44:02 +0100

* MRTG sensors (although the consensus was not using MRTG and instead
                use RRDs via some other means)
  + http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/mrtgutils-sensors

* RRDtool
  + http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/
  + http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/tut/rrdtutorial.en.html

* collectd snmp plugin
  + http://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Snmp
  + http://collectd.org/documentation/manpages/collectd-snmp.5.shtml
  + Example config:
    - /usr/share/doc/collectd-core/examples/snmp-data.conf
    -
http://git.verplant.org/?p=collectd.git;a=blob;hb=master;f=contrib/snmp-data.conf

--
FSF member #9429
http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=9429
http://www.fsf.org/about
"The Free Software Foundation (FSF) is a nonprofit with a worldwide
mission to promote computer user freedom and to defend the rights of all
free software users."