[Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: MFS May 2012 meeting - Saturday, 12th May 20

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: MFS May 2012 meeting - Saturday, 12th May 2012 at 14:00.
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 22:30:06 +0100

Please feel free to forward this to those that would welcome it.

* Talks: MRTG + FreedomBox
        http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/
        http://freedomboxfoundation.org/
* Speakers: Daniel Botting + Michael Dorrington

* Location: Madlab. (Manchester Digital Laboratory).
* Address: 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester. M4 1HN.
"(Between Thomas St and the Craft Centre, opposite A Bar Called Common)"
  http://madlab.org.uk/