Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Phones 4 UX

From: D.Bolton U0970268
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Phones 4 UX
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:27:03 +0000

Mike wrote:
> I'll count that as partially successful. :)

The post on Diaspora has certainly piqued people's interest - so far it has had
16 Likes and 8 Reshares.
But then there are a lot of Linux enthusiasts on that network.

I do hope the project does well (I'm just not particularly a fan of smartphones
- of any flavour ;-)

Thanks for the 3D printing link.  Its come a long way since I first encountered
Stereolithography in the mid 90s (through work).  It puts product prototyping
into the hands of the public - and this shows that it also allows for niche
(print on demand) production.
In combination with free 3D modelling software, it makes for some interesting
possibilities....

Cheers

David