Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Debian-uk] Alternative Computing event

From: Dan MacDonald
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Debian-uk] Alternative Computing event
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 09:42:41 +0000

Any news on this alternative computing show? Should it be up north I'll definitely be attending and will seriously consider it if its elsewhere in the country too, if someone else is willing to share travel costs with me.

I should have quite a interesting contribution to make to the show myself by May if it is going ahead.

Dan