[Fsuk-manchester] Googles policy "no-change" change?

From: Anna Morris
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Googles policy "no-change" change?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:23:01 +0000

https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/

HI, I got this from google today, it says

Protecting your privacy hasn’t changed

but then later... (in smaller letters at the bottom)

Notice of change

March 1, 2012 is when the new Privacy Policy and Google Terms of Service will come into effect...

So the privacy policy has changed. Anyone know

a) if this is to the point of being MISleading
b) what the changes are and what they mean - I don't know much about what they were before, but am assuming, as they are being coy, its something bad.

Best

Anna

ps: paula I posted to you at fossbox cause I wasn't sure if the google woman is on the flossie list.
--
www.ethical-pets.co.uk - The pet shop thats all sorts of ethical!