[Fsuk-manchester] email

From: EVISON ROY
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] email
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:20:59 +0000

I realise that domain name ownership is an issue but part of it (the
address) you put in, so they only own the location. Thus if you want
to redirect your mail could you put an address to another provider the
like of 'present address'='new address' or is there a limit on how
many characters you can use in an address. It might also be worth
mentioning that OFTEL protected people that wanted to transfer phone
numbers amongst providers. I wonder whether this would justify
modifying your address, if it were possible.

Roy.