Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Tabling at Manchester & Salford Anarchist Bookfair

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Tabling at Manchester & Salford Anarchist Bookfair
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:31:36 +0000

On 02/11/11 07:45, Llewyn wrote:
> I have a space/table reserved for us at the forthcoming Anarchist
> Bookfair 03 Dec.

I've created an entry in our Events section:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Manchester#Upcoming
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Manchester/ManchesterAnarchistBookfair2011

> Who is interested in tabling with us for the day?

I can drop off the books and other merchandise. Not sure if I'll be
available for the day.

> As you can see in the details below they need £15 to cover costs,

Manchester Free Software can cover the costs.

> and
> would prefer if we brought our own table. Does anyone have a table we
> can use for the day? Who can get the table down there?
> It would also be great if we could set up a computer for the day, as
> this seems to help demonstrate software libre giving us an advantage
> when discussing the philosophy.

Would Arcspace be interested in helping out with this as they did with SFD?

> At this stage I am planning on being down there by 9ish... who's with me?

I'm with you! For dropping off the stuff at 9ish anyway. :)

Mike.