[Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - Monday, 7 Nov 2011

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - Monday, 7 Nov 2011. The Waterhouse.
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 09:00:47 +0000

*Tonight!*

The November 2011 administrative meeting will be on the first Monday of
the month rather than usual second Monday of the month, but still be at
the usual time and place:

* Date: Monday, 7th November 2011
* Time: 19:00
* Location: The Waterhouse
            67-71 Princess Street
            M2 4EG
            http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-waterhouse

The meeting is open to everyone and normally lasts about an hour and a
half. At the meeting we review what we've done, assess where we are and
plan what to do. This is your opportunity to get involved. We welcome
new people wanting to help the group achieve its goals.

We stay around for a social meet up afterwards, so it's a good
opportunity to meet up with people and have a chat.

Minutes from last meeting which was held on 10th October 2011 are at
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Manchester/2011-10-10/Minutes

The Agenda for this meeting is at
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Manchester/2011-11-07

If you have something you'd like included in the Agenda of the meeting
please contact us.

Regards,
Mike.
MFS Chair.