[Fsuk-manchester] OpenStreetMap mapping party, 4 September, DIY-Feminist

From: Yuwei Lin
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] OpenStreetMap mapping party, 4 September, DIY-Feminist-Festival, Fallowfield
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:37:58 +0100

Hello folks,

I'll be running a mapping party on the afternoon of 4 September at the DIY-Feminist-Festival at Fallowfield. Sam Tuke from FSFE and Anna Morris from Okay Computer will be giving talks on free software philosophy and the importance of getting women involved in free software. After their talks, I'll be giving a short introduction on OpenStreetMap, and taking everyone out mapping. The free software workshop starts at 4pm. I guess we'll go out mapping at around 5pm. See the provisional schedule at
http://diyfeminism.com/events-andworkshops/

It'd be great if some of you can come and show some support.

Best wishes,
Yuwei

--
Yuwei Lin | yuwei at ylin dot org