[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Gta04-owner] GTA04 Status

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [Gta04-owner] GTA04 Status
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:47:27 +0100

Below is a status update on the GTA04. It is also a call for help.
Unfortunately, the boards are currently few in number *but* people can
help by reviewing the source code and answering questions from their
background knowledge. The kernel source is at:
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-kernel/page/Build/
If you can help then please do. If you know someone that could help then
please forward this email on to them.

Thanks,
Mike.