Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting

From: Llewyn Máire
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:25:28 +0100

Don't think we permanently changed the day of the AdminSoc (haven't checked minutes yet), I feel it was just for last month. So, as far as I know we are meeting at the same time, same place (unless there are any lovely alternative suggestions) as usual... which would be 08 Aug.

At the last meeting we discussed having your talk in September, since, it will be near SFD.. and may be able to attract new people. Hence, I have Victoria Sinclair, from ArcSpace, presenting a short film and talk (sending out the event notice this week) on 16 Aug.

Llewyn Máire
 /|\
sharing = culture

kabbage.panzen.net
@kabbage23 identi.ca | twitter

‘Il n’y a pas de solution parce qu’il n’y a pas de problème’ -Duchamp