Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: Manchester Fellowship meeting tomorrow a

From: Sam Tuke
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Reminder: Manchester Fellowship meeting tomorrow at 19.00
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:15:28 +0100

On 27/07/11 17:07, Paul James Adams wrote:
The KDE GB team were thinking about doing something similar in order to deal
with "Join the Game" (http://jointhegame.kde.org/) and other cash from the UK.
Perhaps there is workload that the two grous can share here?

Interesting (my metal membership card is in my pocket).

Would your proposed body in the UK handle Fellowship fees for the UK?

Yes, but only up to a total of 5,000 GBP as this requires less paperwork and responsibility than a fully fledged charity.

Anna Morris, a volunteer, has been researching it for me and I intend to type up a report for FSFE's core team as soon as I'm able. I'll CC you in.

To continue this discussion Paul I suggest we take this thread off-list to avoid cluttering them unnecessarily.

Thanks,

Sam.

--
Sam Tuke