[Fsuk-manchester] Madlab needs your help

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Madlab needs your help
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:51:42 +0100

Madlab is where we have our monthly meetings and where we have had
events. It's a great place for us and we should act to ensure its success.

Madlab has various expenses, including the rent of the building and
utility bills, that need to be paid by money (£). They also need items
such as paint and toilet paper. And they need DIY and cleaning help.

Ways you can help:

* Standing Order
Having a dependable amount of money coming in each month helps Madlab
plan ahead.
http://madlab.org.uk/content/help-madlab-with-a-standing-order/

* Donate money
There's the "Donate" button on right panel of <http://madlab.org.uk/>.
Or you can give them cash.

* Donate items that Madlab needs
Email <address@hidden> to ask for the current list of required
items if you're interested in donating something.

* MadLab Maintenance Day
Help clean, fix and improve Madlab on the monthly Madlab Maintenance
Day. The next one is on the 19th June.
http://madlab.org.uk/content/madlab-maintenance-2/

Thanks,
Mike.