Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - Monday, 11 Apr

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - Monday, 11 April 2011
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 22:40:28 +0100

I’m sorry I didn’t make it.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:09:50PM +0100, Llewyn Máire wrote:
> Got some info to share on the Big Green Festival and collaboration with
> hackademia for Software Freedom Day.

If this is going ahead, I may be able to join.

> Interested to continue the conversation about key sharing (Simon?).

Building a distributed network of trust (with OpenpGP) is one of my
interests. I know I have trouble convincing people to take port in it so
I have to ask (1) is there a real need for encryption and digital
signatures, and (2) what reasons might you want encryption and digital
signatures for, especially those that will appeal to the common?
Answering (2) will probably answer (1) too.

simple system that works.—John Gall