[Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG meeting with Simon Johnson on LISP - Wed

From: Bob Ham
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG meeting with Simon Johnson on LISP - Wednesday 2nd March 2011
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:44:56 +0000

On Wednesday, 2nd March 2011, the Liverpool Linux User Group will be
meeting.  Simon Johnson will be presenting an introductory talk on the
LISP programming language and his own LISP interpreter.

We will meet at the at the Liverpool Social Centre¹ at 7.30pm.  After
the talk, we will venture to the Welkin pub² for beverages and further
discussion.

Liverpool Social Centre is next door to the News from Nowhere bookshop
on Bold Street³.  To access the centre, press the bell for the basement
on the left of the door and someone will come up and let you in.

¹ http://www.liverpoolsocialcentre.org/
² http://www.liverpoolsocialforum.org.uk
³ http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.402426&lon=-2.976481&zoom=18