[Fsuk-manchester] Fri 18 Feb: SushiBeer geek social

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 18 Feb: SushiBeer geek social
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 16:21:10 +0000

On Friday 18th February a number of us from various geek groups will be going for a 'SushiBeer' social at New Samsi on Whitworth Street. We'll be meeting outside the restaurant just before 8pm and going straight in for a meal. The cost of the meal/drinks will probably be in the region of £25-30 per head.

http://www.samsi.co.uk/samsi-manchester.htm

The social is open to everyone, but you must email me if you are planning to attend (and if you're bringing anyone else) by Wednesday 16th February so that I can book a table for the correct number.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

P.S. You can view details of all the upcoming socials at: http://www.currybeer.com

--