[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Fri 21 Jan: VeggieBeer

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Fri 21 Jan: VeggieBeer
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:22:15 +0000

Just a reminder that the deadline for booking this event is Wednesday at 6pm!

On 08/01/11 17:37, Paul Waring wrote:
On Friday 21 January a number of us from various geek groups will be
going for some vegetarian food at the Green House in Rusholme. We'll be
meeting outside the restaurant just before 8pm and going straight in for
a meal.

http://www.dineveggie.com/

Prices will be around £25-30 each, a full menu can be found on the
website. For anyone who hasn't been to these events before, we usually
have a starter and main course and split the bill equally at the end.

The event is open to all but I need to book a table, so please let me
know by email (address@hidden) if you would like to attend. The deadline
for booking is 6pm, Wednesday 19 January.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

P.S. You can find all upcoming events at: http://www.currybeer.com

--