RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu begginers guide

From: Luke Taylor
Subject: RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu begginers guide
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:17:08 +0000

Anna Morris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was thinking of running a ubuntu for beginners workshop in the new year,
> something to explain the *system and the philosophy* to some average
> windows/mac users.

Hi Anna, I've been planning to do essentially the same event for a little while now, I'd love to help out. I think collaboration is the boot up the arse I need to make things happen :)

> I'm not very good at computers but I am good at running events and making
> things simple. I can't do much till after the 5th of January cause I have
> too much uni work on. But after than I am free to do!
>
> Who would like to help and do too?

Me! Also fairly bogged down with Uni stuff for a little while so this works out great.
Also, I have a bunch of Ubuntu manuals and CDs that want selling.
Luke