[Fsuk-manchester] Move the date of December meeting?

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Move the date of December meeting?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:30:31 +0000

The next meeting with be:
"Review of year gone. Discussion on next year. Christmas Party!"

However, the 3rd Tuesday of December is 21st December, which is close to
Christmas. Instead of having the meeting on the 21st we could have it a
week earlier on the 14th. So, if you want to attend the December meeting
then I would like to know if your attendance *depends* on the meeting
being on;

a) 14th. (Requires change in schedule.)
b) 21st. (No change in schedule.)
c) You will attend the December meeting whether its the 14th or 21st.

Regards,
Mike.