[Fsuk-manchester] Listed on lug.org.uk

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Listed on lug.org.uk
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:41:00 +0100

A few months ago I noticed that it says on <http://lug.org.uk/>:
"lug.org.uk, is dedicated to providing technical services for Free
Software and Open Source Software user groups in the UK."
We are a Free Software user group and as such I have got us listed on
the site. This will help people find out about us especially those newly
arriving in Manchester for the Universities.

We are listed in the North West section:
http://lug.org.uk/lugs/north-west

And our page is:
http://lug.org.uk/node/173

Regards,