[Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Digital Events Group: Meeting today

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Digital Events Group: Meeting today
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 00:38:05 +0100

Manchester Digital's Events working group which organises and
co-ordinates MD events is having it's first meeting of the new council
today, Tue 17th, at 13:30 at MDDA on Portland Street.

If you've got any ideas for events you think MD should run or help
facilitate, please do come down if you can to share your thoughts and ideas.

I'm happy to pass on feedback and ideas about future events (or indeed
anything) on peoples' behalf - I can't guarantee anything will come of
it, but I can *try*.

I appreciate the meeting's during working hours and at very late notice
- we're making progress on the communication thing, probably not quite
there yet, I'm doing my best. :)

Unfortunately, The meeting is only open to members of Manchester
Digital, sorry!

Cheers,

Tim [posting with MD Council hat on]

Manchester Digital is an independent trade association representing the
interests of digital businesses across the North West.
www.manchesterdigital.com