[Fsuk-manchester] ORGCON travel arrangements

From: Mark Reynolds
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] ORGCON travel arrangements
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:18:45 +0100

I know there are at least a couple other people from this list
thinking of attending, I've got my tickets (for the event at least)
and am looking forward to it but was wondering what people were doing
travel wise?

I'm not at all familiar with London and don't fancy driving down. I
wondered if people would like to travel down on the train together
like we did for the Bletchley Park visit?

The venue is College Building on St John Street:
http://www.city.ac.uk/maps/buildings/college.html

The closest station looks to be Farringdon.

For more info on the event itself:
http://www.openrightsgroup.org/blog/2010/orgcon-tickets-running-out-fast-get-yours-now

If anyone's interested, please let me know.

--
"To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the
highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest