Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Software Freedom Day (SFD) in the UK

From: Rob Beard
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Software Freedom Day (SFD) in the UK
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 11:05:18 +0100

On 08/07/10 22:27, Michael Dorrington wrote:

If there are any locations in the UK that are going to run a SFD2010
event then please let us know at iwanttohelp at ffsuk dot org dot uk.

Hi folks,

Long time lurker and occasional poster...

The Devon & Cornwall GNU/Linux User Group are looking at holding a SFD2010 event down in Paignton, Devon. We're in the early discussion stages at the moment but we believe we have a venue which is music venue for young people. We're hoping to have a few demonstrations of Free Software assuming we can get enough kit together.

I'll drop an e-mail to the e-mail address above with the details we have so far.

Rob