[Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 7th July 2010

From: Andrew Williams
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Liverpool LUG Meeting - 7th July 2010
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:52:13 +0100

Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - July 2010
Date Wed July 7th, 2010 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Liverpool Social Centre, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, England L1 4HY

Liverpool Linux User Group are a group of Linux and open source software
users that meet on the first Wednesday of the month. If no talk is organised
then we will usually organise a “open stage” for people to discuss projects,
current news, or just to rant.

Main Talk
Graeme Dyas will be giving a introduction to RRDTool and its many uses.

Open Stage
As per usual, time will be allocated to the end of the talk for anyone to
give a five minute talk on any subject. If you want some time just drop me a
mail or grab me on the day.

Doors are usually open before 7:00pm if people want to meet up in the
centre, The Liverpool Social Centre is two doors up from Forbidden Planet
and is the right-hand door at the front of “News From Nowhere”. Press the
white doorbell for access (the one marked basement) and someone will come
up and open the door for you.

After any talks are finished will usually stay in the meeting area until
8:00pm then head out to a local pub, The pub varies from month to month and
usually depends on the size of the crowd. If you arrive late and unsure of
where we are then give one of the contacts a ring.

Website: http://livlug.org.uk/