Re: RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Announcing the "Federation of Free Software UK

From: Jon Spriggs
Subject: Re: RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Announcing the "Federation of Free Software UK
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 06:59:35 +0100

I'm not a regular participant at MFS, nor do I even participate frequently on the mailing list, however, due to the company I work for and the clients we have, I would need to completely detach myself from this group if strong ties were created with groups such as the Anarchists Association - if only because of their name.

All the best,
--
Jon "TheNiceGuy" Spriggs

On 5 Jul 2010 01:03, "Luke Taylor" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Announcing the "Federation of Free Software UK" (FFSUK):
> <http://www.ffsuk.org.uk/>
>
> Cheer...

Excellent!

I have been thinking that we should make inroads with the Anarchist Federation, some people in there already dig the free software philosophy and I think that attendance at a couple of their meetings could potentially yield new members and conceivably future joint events. The main question now is whether MFS is comfortable with the anarchist association?

Luke