RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Announcing the "Federation of Free Software UK

From: Luke Taylor
Subject: RE: [Fsuk-manchester] Announcing the "Federation of Free Software UK
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 01:02:25 +0100

> Announcing the "Federation of Free Software UK" (FFSUK):
> <http://www.ffsuk.org.uk/>
>
> Cheers,
> Mike.

Excellent!

I have been thinking that we should make inroads with the Anarchist Federation, some people in there already dig the free software philosophy and I think that attendance at a couple of their meetings could potentially yield new members and conceivably future joint events. The main question now is whether MFS is comfortable with the anarchist association?

Luke