[Fsuk-manchester] Fri 2 Jul: Currybeer social

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 2 Jul: Currybeer social
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 12:23:08 +0100

On Friday 2 July, a number of us from various geek groups will be going out for a curry and some drinks. We'll be meeting in our usual venue of Hardy's Well pub at the end of Rusholme from 7pm and moving on to a nearby curry house after a drink or two - usually this means by 8pm at the latest.

Everyone is welcome to attend, so please feel free to forward this email to other lists and drop me an email off-list if you want a contact number for the evening. If you haven't been before, it would be helpful to know that you're coming so that we can keep a look out for you.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

P.S. You can always find details of upcoming socials at the Currybeer web site:

http://www.currybeer.com

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com