[Fsuk-manchester] Sat 19 Jun: Trip to Bletchley Park

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Sat 19 Jun: Trip to Bletchley Park
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:47:26 +0100

The Vintage Computer Festival is coming to the UK for the first time, and a group of us is going down to Bletchley Park on Saturday 19 June to enjoy a romp through the history of computing:

http://tinyurl.com/bletchleyvcf

If you're interested in joining us, we'll be meeting under the departures board at 09:00 and boarding the 09:15 to Milton Keynes Central, where we'll get a bus to Bletchley Park.

We're planning to spend most of the day at the festival, followed by beer (or non-alcoholic beverages) and food in a local pub before getting the 19:50 back to Manchester (arrives at 21:28).

If you'd like to join us, you'll need to book travel and buy a Bletchley Park season ticket yourself, but it would be helpful to know who is coming so that we can try and go down as a group.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

P.S. This trip is open to everyone, so please feel free to forward this email to other lists.

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com