Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Michael's public PGP key

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Michael's public PGP key
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 13:48:43 +0100

On Sun, Jun 06, 2010 at 12:15:00PM +0100, Andrew Gladwell wrote:
> I'm very supportive of PGP, it's a great technology.  But I wonder
> whether, rather than publishing the entire key at the tail of every
> message, it might be more efficient to simply link to a web page
> that has it.

Agreed. Also, there are other ways supported by some mail clients such
as including such links to public keys in headers.

However, I have not seen Mike’s public key in his messages, just the
signatures.

with “-”s either side, while the text for an armoured signature is

simple system that works.—John Gall