[Fsuk-manchester] MeBoo and Android

From: Luke Taylor
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] MeBoo and Android
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 00:15:03 +0100

I think that any discussion of MeGoo (or whatever it's called now) would be much more popular if it was a discussion about MeeGo and Android. I know a few people who are massive android geeks and would be v. interested. If people fancy, I would be more than happy to research and prepare a talk about how free Android is and what it means for free software as well as privacy issues etc. to compliment the MeMoo talk - what do folks think?

Luke