[Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [HacktionLab] Last chance to book a place at Barn

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: [HacktionLab] Last chance to book a place at BarnCamp
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:10:19 +0100

Is anyone else going to Barncamp?

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/BarnCamp_2010

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:22:44 +0100
From: mark <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

When we opened the registration process for BarnCamp, we said that we'd
close it on June 1st to give enough time for planning food & other site
provisions. That means just 5 days left!

Just in case anyone was holding back for fear it'd be an overly blokey
or otherwise exclusive environment, here's a brief age/gender breakdown:

Number of bookings: 44
Possible duplicates: 1
Kids coming: 4
Total people coming: 48
Places left: 12

Gender diversity
  Masculine name: 25
  Feminine name: 16
  I can't tell from the name: 3
  No name given (kids): 4

So, well done everyone who's helped publicise the event. If you know any
waverers, please remind them that time's nearly up.

Mark