RE: [Fsuk-manchester] HPL

From: Pete Morris
Subject: RE: [Fsuk-manchester] HPL
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:11:52 +0100

Is it a joke/proof-of-concept licence, or does it have more political
intentions (i.e. preventing shared libraries being used in the firmware of
weapons systems etc.)? If the latter, what about non-lethal weapons? How do you
define "harm" -- is RSI caused by coding too much considered "harm"?

All seems a bit vague to me.

Pete