[Fsuk-manchester] Tonight

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Tonight
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:43:53 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I was meant to have been making sure everything runs smoothly tonight at MFS whilst Michael & Leslie are away.

Unfortunately, something has come up for me on the election side of things and it'd be *really* helpful for me to be elsewhere this evening. At least until about 8.15.

Luke has very kindly been persuaded to take on the role for the evening.

Richard, Luke please be aware of each other.

Richard you'll need to find Luke beforehand. He can be reached on 07949314070. It might make sense if you gave him your number.

Luke, at 7pm you just need to go and tell the Barman that you're from Manchester Free Software, you've prebooked the room (and prepaid[?]) and can you go up now. Explain that you are organising it this evening. It might make sense to have a chat with him a few minutes before 7pm to check everything is all OK. :)

I'm really sorry I can't make it at all this month. To say things are a bit hectic would be somewhat of an understatement, but I could really do with presenting a Pirate PoV at a panel across town this evening, if possible.

To make matters worse, my mobile has developed an intermittent power fault, so you can try calling me, but there's no guarantee you'll get through... :(

Cheers and again my apologies,

Tim

Michael Dorrington wrote:
1. I really need you at the MFS talk on 20th April. I won't be there and
Leslie might not be there either so need you to MC it!