[Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - Monday, 12th April

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Administrative and Social Meeting - Monday, 12th April 2010
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:20:32 +0100

The April administrative meeting will be on the second Monday of the
month at the usual time and place:

* Date: Monday, 12th April 2010
* Time: 19:00
* Location: The Waterhouse

The meeting is open to everyone and normally lasts about an hour. At the
meeting we review what we've done, assess where we are and plan what to
do. This is your opportunity to get involved. We welcome new people
wanting to help the group achieve its goals.

The meeting will have the social meeting at the same time as informally
doing the administrative business. So it's a good opportunity to meet up
with people and have a chat.

Minutes from last meeting which was held on 8th March 2010 are at
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Manchester/2010-03-08/Minutes

If you have something you'd like included in the Agenda of the meeting
please contact us.

Regards,
Mike
MFS Chair