[Fsuk-manchester] Re: Document Freedom Day (DFD) on Wednesday, 31st Marc

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: Document Freedom Day (DFD) on Wednesday, 31st March 2010
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:48:51 +0100

Today is "Document Freedom Day" <http://www.documentfreedom.org/>!

Take this an opportunity to tell any supplier of non-free document
formats or non-free standards you encounter today that you would like
them to use open document formats and open standards. And tell friends
about the day and why its goals are important. This is what I will be doing.

The FSF have an article about the day,
"Why I'm rejecting your email attachment"
<http://www.fsf.org/news/why-im-rejecting-your-email-attachment>.

Regards,
Mike.