[Fsuk-manchester] Chorlton's Big Green Festival (this Saturday!)

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Chorlton's Big Green Festival (this Saturday!)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:06:45 +0000

What: MFS stall at Chorlton's Big Green Festival
Date: Saturday, 27th March 2010
Time: 8:30am-9:30am setup, 11am-4pm running stall
Where: St Clement's church, "St Clement's is located in the
Chorlton-cum-Hardy suburb of south Manchester"
Website: http://greenchorlton.org.uk/
Why: MFS to help and attend at the Chorlton's Big Green Festival 2010.
We can promote the free software philosophy, explain how this can enable
them "to live a more sustainable lifestyle", promote MFS and help people
get into free software .

A reminder that MFS are running a stall at Chorlton's Big Green Festival
on Saturday. If you want to help running the stall that would be great,
please get in touch. Otherwise just come along and support. :)

Regards,
Mike.