[Fsuk-manchester] Freedom!

From: Luke Taylor
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Freedom!
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:22:38 +0000

Hi everybody,

Just a final clarification. The actual [Free Culture launch] talks will go ahead from 6:30 this Thursday. Make sure you tell the portly security blokes what you are there for or they will think you are just trying for cheap beer. Nice folks and FREE CAKE will be around from 6. The whole thing will wrap up for 8 and hopefully we can have a nice drink afterwards with Andrew and John.

Luke