[Fsuk-manchester] Fri 19 Mar: MeatBeer geek social

From: Paul Waring
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 19 Mar: MeatBeer geek social
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:12:32 +0000

On Friday 19 March a number of us from various geek groups will be going for a Brazilian "meatbeer" social at Tropeiro[1] on Sackville Street. We'll be meeting outside the restaurant just before 8pm and going straight in for a meal, followed by drinks at a nearby pub.

Last time the total cost worked out at about £25-30/head - the food is a fixed price (around £20) and drinks are extra.

The social is open to everyone, so please feel free to bring friends and forward this message on.

If you're planning on attending, please drop me an email to let me know (and if you're bringing other people) so that I can make sure that we have a large enough table booked.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

P.S. For anyone who hasn't been for Brazilian cuisine before, the basic concept is that people constantly bring you different types of meat until you can't eat any more.

[1] http://www.tropeiro.co.uk/

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com