Re: [Fsuk-manchester] free art and music

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] free art and music
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 20:34:10 +0000

When I looked for CC music I noticed that much of it has the
Non-Commercial restriction so you won't be able to sell it.

This brings up that describing something being "CC'd" is probably too
vague. It, at least, covers a range licences from just Attribution to
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs[1].

But given that, archive.org is a good source, for example
http://www.archive.org/details/audio_music .

Regards,
Mike.

[1] http://creativecommons.org/licenses/