Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Questioning Linus's Law...

From: Leslie I'Anson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Questioning Linus's Law...
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:33:22 +0000

Furthermore,

its about diversity, and by allowing more people the possibility to
review code promotes diversity. If development and code review is the
exclusive responsibility of a specific collection of individuals (i.e.
Microsoft employees) what happens to this diversity and all of the
benefits associated with it?