[Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [Manchester Girl Geek Dinners] Next Dinner 23/02

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] [Fwd: [Manchester Girl Geek Dinners] Next Dinner 23/02/10 - Ticket sale extended to midday 16/02/2010]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:06:11 +0000

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 03:40:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Gem <address@hidden>
To: Manchester Girl Geek Dinners <address@hidden>

All,

If you missed the deadline for youtickets it has been extended to
tomorrow lunchtime (16th Feb).

Get your ticket NOW before I order the pies in.

Gem

On Feb 14, 4:07 pm, Gem <address@hidden> wrote:
You only have 17 hours to get your @mancggd tickets for the Pie and
Quiz night at Madlabs sponsored by Barclay's Capital on 23rd Feb!!!!

http://mancggd.eventbrite.com/

I'm also please to announce that Rosie Sedgwick
fromhttp://www.mygineration.co.uk
will be joining us so we can sample her delectable array of liquers.

I'm really looking forward to this dinner as it promises fun,
education, fantastic Lancashire food and the chance to meet some
fabulous ladies in a relaxed and comfortable environment.

See you there

Gem