[Fsuk-manchester] Free Culture

From: Luke Taylor
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Free Culture
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:46:00 +0000

Hi everybody,

The Free Culture society is now established as an official society. our own bit of webspace too: www.freeculture.co.uk needs development

We are having an administrative meeting next Wednesday at 2:00 at the contact theatre on Oxford Road and I'd like to invite anybody who has any interest to head on down. The society is oriented about the University but is by no means exclusive. We are going to have a chat about what we want to get done over the next couple of months and find out who is interested. I see lots of collaboration with Manchester Free Software on the horizon!

Luke