Re: [Fsuk-manchester] open-pc

From: Leslie I'Anson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] open-pc
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:11:37 +0000

Thank you for the link Luke, such a device looks perfect for getting
new users on-board with the idea of 100% free/open source software.
However, it's a shame it does not come in laptop form (yet).

Something like this would have been nice to have had at SFD09.
However, we should take one to SFD10! :)

So how would you feel about possible contacting them to acquire a
demonstration model? Perhaps we could use our team funds to cover some
of the money or sign something that says that the device is on loan to
MFS for the purposes of demonstration at events, or just get the
organisation to give a talk to MFS and go from there...?

Best,
Leslie