Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [WORKSHOP] GnuPG et al ...?

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [WORKSHOP] GnuPG et al ...?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:36:31 +0000

Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
[snip]
> the sooner the better would suit me. if you can get a date in Feb
> that'd be great.
[snip]
> apache doesn't use copyright assignment so i can easily create a
> derivative of the apache materials under a free license. would need to
> think whether a CC would be better than FDL for this sort of thing...

The Wednesday Workshop we ran wasn't well attended so I don't think that
is the best format to do the GnuPG knowledge sharing. Instead I propose
that we use February's [1] talk meeting to do a talk on GnuPG and then
straight after we do a workshop. Unlike MDDA we won't be kicked out
early so we could have a talk with questions from 7pm to 8-8:30pm and
then a workshop from 8-8:30pm until 10-11pm. Those that wanted could
stay for the workshop, there is power and tables for laptops. Those that
don't can have a drink downstairs or go home.

Regards,
Mike.
MFS Chair.

[1] 16th February. Leslie is OK to do his talk in March instead.